1/26/2008 11:50:00 PM
I shall blog since ZhuDi asked me to.. Well.. she said I could blog cos I'm crappy.
First, just discovered that many many many many people plays the piano in s6a! WOAH.
We have:
jon tan. WOAH.
jon tay. WOAH.
xiaaaa. WOAH.
wooon. WOAH.
lovedoor. WOAH.
(inserts name). WOAH.
Here's the main part of the post: stj! WOAH. And this is specially for those who pon ( ahem-lovedoor-ahem) or left early (ahem-sherwyn-ahem).
1. Dinner
Had dinner at Marché Vivocity, which alone aroused much debate. Wooon says "mar-cheh", xiaaaa says "mar-cheeeeeee" and the intelligent one says "mar'-shay", and I know I am right xD. But the crowd had to agree on Muah Chee. WOAH.
Each guy had a budget of $15. And I sure was full after dinner, cos two slices of beef cost me $14.50, and I had to borrow money from wooon to buy myself a $3-ish cup of soft drink. WOAH. Dinner was quite boring, everyone was rather quiet (especially daoer zhengwei?), except for the suspected usuals - xiaaaa flaunting his magic skills; zhihong and his noise; and part of the senior class.
Took a few photos. Hope waimin can post them by editing this post.
2. Post-dinner
The fun part. WOAH.
Had some tussle over monetary issues - obviously we went over the budget and the bill issues was all messy. Spent erm 10ish minutes settling them? That was our seniors' prob. Heh.
So the rest, ie 08s6a -*cheers* (please)-, stoned around the Cows of Marché until we were told to leave. After having decided to play the tempo game (and you know how long it takes for an indecisive bunch to make a decision; WE NEED ENTREPRENEURS), J2s moved us to another spot. Uhh-
Game I: Honey I love you!
Lamest game ever, since everyone targets me and huimin ONLY.
Game II: Polar bear
So lame that we had to stop it halfway.
Game III: Elope
A revised version initially. Later reverted back to the version we played during icebreakers. Uhh-
Casualty count was high here: huimin & aaron. Lol. People say it's my fault. And I admit it was mine xD. Hence the casualty toll reached newer heights: my pants. (ZhuDi wanted me to post a picture of it, but I've no camera (phone) atm)
3. Post games
Waimin suggested we go buy some thread and needle to salvage the third casualty (stop repeating this expression, you phail GP :o). Right. So I went to camp in a toilet cubicle (which stinks like hell) as xiaaaa, clement, ZhuDi and dajie started their project. Well, many seniors left us, except mingyew! WOAH. After JJ, wooon and gang met us up at VivoMart, it was time to go home.
At the escalator, the 4th casualty surfaced. Lol: wooon's watch. A gift from his brother, bearing much sentimental value, that I'd to indirectly spoil. For some reason, I gave a friendly pat on the back (quoted from xiaaaa), which was perceived as a slap on wooon's side. Retaliation led to the breakage of his watch. Guilt overwhelmed me. Ughh.
SUMMARY: today was a day of bloodshed. Mainly caused by LOUIZA. -feels proud-
Forgot to sign off. Lol.
Goodnite to all of s6a (both 07 & 08 -cheers-). Louis.
Labels: Personal Posts