2/06/2008 10:57:00 PM
CNY Celebrations started with me being the odd one out because I was like the only person in uniform. In the end, Tian Tian saved me by lending me her clothes. TIANTIAN THANKS! The hostel is so nice(:

Me & HanZhe

Jumpshot! (:

(:

Sherwyn & Aaron

Thats Sherwyn the strong man carrying PY

This guy who performed magic tricks totally sucked. Everyone could see him attaching the string and all can. & he wore AGOGO clothes.

Louis!

Me & Shan

Si Lu cheering someone on, I don't know who because I didn't take this picture.

Lame Run Ze...

I seriously don't know who this gay guy is because I didn't take this picture.

(:

(:

Si Lu is uber cute

I think we have many weirdos in our class...

Sher & I!

Our lucky draw prize!

Lao Yu Sheng...

Haha.. Halfway between....

Damage done even before it starts

End product

Xia Shu Yang seriously looks like Keat Loong

Aaron & a delighted Edmund

(:

Woonie!

Kenny!

Si Lu & Tian Tian! (I spot Zheng Wei in the background)

MY TWIN & I

TWINS <3>
Go my blog tag me lehh... my tagboard is dead.
Labels: Photos