Hi class, this is a simple password protection script i wrote. This should be able to hide the content of a blog post. - ssfei81™
How did i do that?? 1.I put whatever i want to say in a "div" tag. 2.I give the "div" tag an id and set its visibility to hidden. (div id="example" visibility="'hidden'") 3.Using javascript, the login script will change the visibility of that
tag back to visible upon successful login.
DISADVANTAGE Any smart people can spot the username/password and even the content of the blogpost in the sourcecode of this page.
Username:
Password:
login with "08s6a" for both username and password Hidden Content
If you're the DM, then it used to say "DM rox"
Last but not least, congrats to singapore for winning youth olympic bid:)
Woon Yang, pls do not edit my post. Edit: Edited just in case "someone" happens to pass by and see this post ^^ Took down my post too (it's in my blog) if it'll save our poor CT rep from explaining why I write stories in our class blog xD -wY