2/10/2008 07:43:00 PM
because only 11 people turned up!!! When Pin Yan booked for the whole class =(
But anyways, we had lunch at Seoul Garden, costing everybody $24.70 each, leaving me with 30 cents for the rest of the day!
Haha, but we had fun with Tiantian's Sony DSC-T200 (which I want it so badly) -- taking photos and editing it on the camera itself. Not to forget the great smile-shutter function *look at Shu Yang's photos later*, where the camera automatically takes a shot when it detects a smile. I wanna try printing an A4-sized smiley face and test whether the camera will work xD
We went on for pool later, around 8 of us remained. Played doubles, but Jun Jie and I lost to Judy and Shu Yang ='(
Haha, that's all I gotta say for now..
PS: Off to do Newsweek homework because Miss Ong said it must be handed in tmr =(
-- Aaron
Labels: Personal Posts