3/01/2008 04:08:00 PM
I’m long by default. Hair, that is. Long dark hair, with streaks of something caramel during school holidays. Choppy bangs. Been so for years. In a move some call ‘rebellious’, a seemingly subtle Mohawk-fair has promised a ravishingly (note sarcasm) bald head.
Botak.
Pity my hair-products squad lying in my room, pleading to be employed. Now my monthly hair straightening session (to deal w my natural waves which--- I think--- I inherited from my Indian grandma) is left obsolete. Not even extensions could help. I suddenly feel sorry for bald Britney.
Friends have attempted the impossible to convince me of otherwise. (Thanks Louis, Silu, tian2, woony, xinyi, zhengwei). It’s just plain tough to put faith in something that is clearly so apparent that there’s nothing disputable bout it. I'm just not a pretty face to carry it off. So if during the course of now till end of May (my estimation) u see me sulking, brooding, moding, pouting, just know that it’s cos of my (nonexistent) hair and nothing else.
Now I’m planning my revenge. Thanks Mr Ang. I do know that u’ll love my work with curling iron once it hits the 2-inch mark.
botak clement
P.S Do add my two buddies' contacts. (Get it from Clement)
Yunfeng - *****, guang_yunfeng@hotmail.com
Samuel - ******, guaikia_no1@hotmail.com, http://crazytitans.wordpress.com, 27/5/91

Labels: Personal Posts