5/30/2008 12:14:00 PM
Hello guys. Jus bck from camp...So sorry for not being able to attend the farewell parties and birthday parties. Happy belated bday Samuel!
Anyway its Band concert today. I am not sure of the plans yet.
Aaron said he will be meeting Huyuan at funan to eat before going for concert. What about the rest? I am sure quite a number of people are going for the concert thingy...So if everyone agrees with Aaron eating at funan...then we shall meet a funan..
If got other plans...tell me kay? This time round no more junjie to initiate the events liao...
So need more people to give ideas.
If you guys have any opinions...do tag on the board kay? Reply asap!!
The best is tht
u guys meet at cityhall mrt at 530pm before thinking of going where for dinner?
I will be helping out at the vch for a while but will be joining you guys for dinner. Think about the buying of flowers for our fellow band classmates. Buying at the vch would be super ex...unless we all lazy den nvm. :)
Jontay
Labels: Personal Posts