12/27/2008 11:10:00 PM
Hello guys! Hehe really sorry that the venue is quite far for some of you guys, I promise the next barbecue party it will be somewhere in the east like ECP or Pasir Ris Park okay?? :)
BTW, although it is a week away from the party, I have an idea of roughly how many of you coming for the party. My own 4a RV class will have their own pits and 6a will have our own pit. They cook their own food, we cook our own kay? But my rv frens have already sorted out what food to buy. So for our class, we also do that shall we?? I need volunteers to buy the food and drinks!!
Items:
Chicken Wings
Sausages
Mushmallows
Fishballs
Corn
Otah
Satay
Drinks
Fried rice/Bee hoon
Salad (anyone?)
Margarine
Brush
I will provide: tongs, charcoal, lighter, other bbq equipment... :)
So everyone in charge of buying something...so its fair tht only some people have to go and buy before the bbq. Can? Thanks.
Labels: Announcements