Suggestions:
1. Guess the Sketch - Guess the names of the people drawn on the whiteboard by fellow classmates.
2. Introduce Athena Faculty (Done by jontay)
3. Behind the Blanket game- Two groups at either side of a blanket. Say the person's name behind the blanket before the other group to win.
4. Buy tidbits to share among juniors. Seniors can join in.
5. Seniors-Juniors Intro. (CCA/school/interests)
6. Musical chair.
Oh gosh really excited to meet our juniors!!! I will be playing games with them for the next week. So wont be going for lessons. You will meet them only on wed...so guys if you have better ideas for wed pls tag on tagboard! If not we will need to prepare stuff like choose songs for musical chair, volunteers to bring blankets, box to put the angel mortal stuff, people to buy some tidbits, maybe small prizes. I hope money earned from the donuts can be used. :))) Louis very nice de. =D I dont noe if anyone has marker. Seems like Meiling has. If she doesnt, we need to BUY! Yup thts about it.
-jontay