6/14/2009 12:53:00 AM
Hey all!
I know the June holidays we're going through right now hasn't been the most 'holiday-ish' school holiday, what with Issues and Ideas, and the constant "Prelims! Prelims! Prelims!" niggling away at the backs of our minds. But, stay cool! Consistent effort will pull us through! (And even if the effort hasn't started, there're still 2 more weeks to make up for the 'break' in the first 2 weeks)
Okay anyway, the stress is certainly getting to some of us, and we all hear about how letting it out will make us feel better, and what better way than to blog about the stress? So, here's how I see it: we have a dying (not dead!) class blog, and we have stressed people, and we have people who need help. So, why don't we....
Post our thoughts at the end of the day on our class blog? It's a class blog after all, and it'd be nice to let out the stress and talk about it. And and and, the best part, if we blog about what we've studied that day (for example), others who need help, will know who to turn to for help, since they'll know who's done that topic already.
I really think this is a great idea (good enough for me to post it here at least, and not because I thought of it -.-), and well, it's just an idea. But I do hope this idea can take off, with someone possibly volunteering the first post please? Pretty please?
Well I've said my piece. Good luck all with studying!
- Jontan (: